Introduction to the Wine Industry
The Wine Industry is a unique industry with various regulations, taxes (excise) & traceability requirements e.g. SAWIS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar serves as an introduction to the Wine Industry to enable employees to have a better understanding of their various job functions, and the importance of the various requirements. This half day seminar is intended for any new or existing employees of a Winery including Admin, Tasting Room, Finance, Marketing & even Winemaking staff.
- South African Wine Industry History
- Wine Cultivars
- SAWIS – requirements, forms & traceability (grape to glass)
- The Winemaking Process
- Bottled Wines / Bulk Wine Packaging & Transport
- SARS & Excise
- Reporting Requirements for Stock Movements
- Wine Export, Shipping & Incoterms
- Chep Pallets & Management
WHAT YOU GET
- Half day seminar (8:30am – 1:00pm)
- Course Manual
- All kinds of hints and tips
- Arrival Tea/Coffee/Juice + 1 Tea/Coffee Break & refreshments
R1 550 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
OUR SEMINAR CLIENTS
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from hardware, software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Analysis and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla has been in the Wine Industry for 12 years as a Business Analyst providing business solutions and specializing in business process re-engineering with a focus on production processes.