Practical Business Process Management
Would you like to save your company time & money and increase efficiency by optimizing your business processes?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Our 2 Day Practical Business Process Management course is directed at all levels of management in a company. This essential skill should be used in all departments to process business critical activities faster – Reduce the number of errors and exceptions – Reduce overall IT costs – Reduce duplications – Increase visibility into operational efficiencies and bottlenecks – Reduce business risks and Improve customer service and retention. Our seminar not only teaches how to re-engineer your processes, but also how to implement and maintain the these processes.
- Introduction and Context of BPM
- Business Process Management Overview
- Process Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Design
- Process Performance Management
- Process Transformation
- Process Management Organisation
- Business Process Management Technologies
WHAT YOU GET
- Full day seminar (8:30am – 4:30/5:00pm)
- Course Manual
- Tips & Tools
- Full catering for the day including Tea breaks & Lunch
- Certificate of attendance
R5 200.00 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
2018 SEMINAR DATES
Book & Pay your seminar online via Credit Card, Debit Card or BitCoin or select EFT. All bookings will receive invoices & booking confirmations.
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from Networking, Hardware, Software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Process Analysis & Management and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla has been offering Business Solutions to companies in the Western Cape for the last 12 years and specializes in Production Processes and ERP System Solutions and Specifications to match your business with your systems.