Stock Control for Wineries
Stock Control is the heart of every Winery. Our seminar will teach employees all the various components and responsibilities around Stock Control.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Stock Control is the heart of every Winery. Our business process based seminar will teach employees all the various components and responsibilities around Stock Control including how to do Monthly & Cycle counts accurately. We follow the process grape to glass.
This full day seminar is intended for Stock Controllers, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Managers, Warehouse Assistants, Sales Staff (Export & Domestic), Buyers, Dry Goods Stock Controllers & Tasting Room Staff.
- Introduction to Stock Control
- Concepts of Stock Control
- Stock Control Functions, Tasks & Responsibilities
- Stock Categories
- Warehouse Layout & Design
- Stock Identification
- First In First Out / Vintage Control
- Receiving Stock into your Warehouse
- Dispatching Stock from your Warehouse
- Transferring Stock to Bonded/Non-Bonded Locations
- Managing Stock Status
- Stock Take – Counting Methods, Accuracy & Frequency
- Stock Month End
WHAT YOU GET
- Full day seminar (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Course Manual
- All kinds of hints and tips
- Full catering for the day including Tea breaks & Lunch
R2 650 per person
Receive 10% Discount for every additional delegate booked
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
OUR SEMINAR CLIENTS
2020 SEMINAR DATES
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from hardware, software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Analysis and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla has been in the Wine Industry for 12 years as a Business Analyst providing business solutions and specializing in business process re-engineering with a focus on production processes.