Google MyBusiness Workshop
Do you own a Business?
Make sure you get the most out of Google Search Results with your Google MyBusiness Listing
20 February 2020
@ NH Lord Charles Hotel
Somerset West, Cape Town
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Everybody who owns a business or who does the marketing for a business.
- What is Google My Business?
- Google My Business Basics
- Your Knowledge Panel
- Adding Photos to Google My Business
- Google My Business Videos
- Google My Business Services
- Google My Business Posts
- Highlights / Attributes
- Google My Business Welcome Offers
- Google My Business Service Area
- Google My Business Shortnames
- The GMB Mobile App
- Call / Phone Number Tracking With Google My Business
- Google My Business Followers
- Don’t do shady things in GMB
- Do I need an address to be on Google My Business?
- Get Help with Google My Business
WHAT YOU GET
- Internet Access
- 3 Hour Workshop
- Google MyBusiness Checklist
- eCertificate of Attendance
- Own Laptop/Notebook with up to date Software & Battery Power for 1-2hours
- Users have to be PC literate and regular Computer users
- It will be to your advantage if your Google MyBusiness Entry has been verified
R100.00 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only online Bookings via Quicket will be accepted – no ticket sales at the door
- No refund applies to no shows or cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
2020 SEMINAR DATES
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from Networking, Hardware, Software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Process Analysis & Management and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla has been offering Business Solutions to companies in the Western Cape for the last 12 years and specializes in Production Processes and ERP System Solutions and Specifications to match your business with your systems.