Google MyBusiness Workshop
Do you own a Business?
Make sure you get the most out of Google Search Results with your Google My Business Listing
3 November 2020
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS THE FINAL WEBINAR FOR 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Everybody who owns a business or who does the marketing for a business.
- What is Google My Business?
- Google My Business Basics
- Your Knowledge Panel
- Adding Photos to Google My Business
- Google My Business Videos
- Google My Business Services
- Google My Business Posts
- Highlights / Attributes
- Google My Business Welcome Offers
- Google My Business Service Area
- Google My Business Shortnames
- The GMB Mobile App
- Call / Phone Number Tracking With Google My Business
- Google My Business Followers
- Do I need an address to be on Google My Business?
- Get Help with Google My Business
WHAT YOU GET
- Internet Access
- 3 Hour Workshop
- Google MyBusiness Checklist
- eCertificate of Attendance
- Inernet Access
- An updated Computer
- Users have to be PC literate and regular Computer users
- A verified Google My Business Listing
INTERACTIVE WEBINAR – R585.00 per person
IN PERSON SEMINAR – R1 050 per person
Receive 10% Discount for every additional delegate booked
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
2020 SEMINAR DATES
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from Networking, Hardware, Software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Process Analysis & Management and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla has been offering Business Solutions to companies in the Western Cape for the last 12 years and specializes in Production Processes and ERP System Solutions and Specifications to match your business with your systems.