Online Marketing Boot Camp
Do you own a business or are you in charge of your company’s Online Marketing footprint?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Are you starting a new Business, a current Business Owners or a Marketing Professional? This business seminar will teach you all about SEO, Google Analytics and how to put the best website content together. Identify the right Online Platforms for your business profile and build a Digital marketing Strategy & Posting Calendar for your business with the tools and link we will share with you.
- Online Marketing – the big picture
- Your Website – your No 1 investment. How to build the best possible website
- The role of 3rd party websites & Business Listings
- Building your Online Marketing & Social Media Strategy
- Measuring ROI
- Blogging/Content Marketing
- Google SEO – how to write what, where and when
- Facebook for your Business & paid campaigns
- Social Media Posting Tools
- Linked-In for Business
- Newsletter/Mailing Tools
- Photo Editing tools for the best images
WHAT YOU GET
- Full day seminar (8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Course Manual
- Tools to help you build an Digital Marketing Strategy that is proven
- A Marketing Calendar to plan your strategy
- All kinds of hints & tips
- Full catering for the day including Tea breaks & Lunch
- Certificate of attendance
R1 950.00 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from hardware, software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Analysis and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla launched the Online Marketing Boot Camp in 2013 after a lot of networking with small business and realizing how important it is for a business to understand their Digital Options.