Online Marketing Boot Camp
Do you own a business or are you in charge of your company’s Online Marketing footprint?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Start-up Business owners who are in the process of building a new Website, or any business upgrading their website. Business Owners & Marketing Individuals who who are ready to take the marketing of their business to the next level using their Website, Business Listings, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest etc and would like to gain a better understanding of Online Marketing.
- Online Marketing – the big picture
- Your Website – your No 1 investment. How to build the best possible website
- The role of 3rd party websites & Business Listings
- Building your Online Marketing & Social Media Strategy
- Measuring ROI
- Blogging/Content Marketing
- Google SEO – how to write what, where and when
- Facebook for your Business & paid campaigns
- Social Media Posting Tools
- Linked-In for Business
- Newsletter/Mailing Tools
- Photo Editing tools for the best images
WHAT YOU GET
- Full day seminar (8:30am – 5:30pm)
- Course Manual
- Tools to help you build an Digital Marketing Strategy that is proven
- A Marketing Calendar to plan your strategy
- All kinds of hints & tips
- Full catering for the day including Tea breaks & Lunch
- Certificate of attendance
R1 750.00 per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings that have been Invoiced & Confirmed by email are seen as FIRM commitments.
- Payments are due on receipt of Invoice.
- A refund of 50% will apply for cancellations received in writing 48 Hours prior to the start of the Seminar.
- No refund applies to late cancellations
- If the Seminar has to be cancelled due to lack of interest, 100% of fees will be refunded
Book & Pay your seminar online via Credit Card, Debit Card or BitCoin or select EFT. All bookings will receive invoices & booking confirmations.
Marla Nortjé has a 30 year career in IT varying from hardware, software, IT Ops, IT Management, Business Analysis and Digital Solutions – Web Design & Online Marketing.
Marla launched the Online Marketing Boot Camp in 2013 after a lot of networking with small business and realizing how important it is for a business to understand their Digital Options.